Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Back to Basics

It seems as though as the days progress, everything gets more and more complicated. If that is happening to you right now, it's time to get back to the basics.

In my business, what that means is "Stop Selling" and start using the tools provided. Ask some folks to do a favor for you and check out a website or listen to a recorded message, or watch a DVD.

For instance, should you be interested in earning extra dollars, do me a favor and check out the video that you can find at http://www.sbswaco.net

If you do check it out, I will get a message telling me you did, and I have indeed gotten back to the basics. I will contact you and answer your questions. I WILL NOT SELL YOU anything!!

Have fun. Get back to the basics. I just did!

No comments:

Post a Comment